#27 photobucket sllide show

LOLCATS #30

lolcats funny cat pictures There's a BIG bunch of cute pictures at this site. Will go back and visit it again.

chalkboard

Image created at GlassGiant.com

Monday, July 23, 2007

#11 Library Thing

These are the books I added to my library in Library Thing. Not sure how to link it any other way. Suggestions please??? Tried pasting the html code it shows, but didn't work. Help!!!!

I played around in this site for awhile. Found different ways to list them in columns. I don't know that I would ever use this for me though.

Random books from tinlizzie's library
The Blue Zone: A Novel by Andrew Gross
Eleven on Top (A Stephanie Plum Novel) by Janet Evanovich
Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder: A Hannah Swensen Mystery (Hannah Swensen Mysteries) by Joanne Fluke
The Lady & Sons Just Desserts: More Than 120 Sweet Temptations from Savannah's Favorite Restaurant by Paula Deen
Killer Pancake (Goldy Culinary Mysteries, Book 5) by Diane Mott Davidson
Cherry Cheesecake Murder (Hannah Swensen Mysteries) by Joanne Fluke
The Navigator (NUMA Files) by Clive Cussler
Probable Cause by Theresa Schwegal

No comments: