#27 photobucket sllide show

LOLCATS #30

lolcats funny cat pictures There's a BIG bunch of cute pictures at this site. Will go back and visit it again.

chalkboard

Image created at GlassGiant.com

Saturday, October 6, 2007

#18 zoho revisited

I went back into zoho writer while trying to do #32 Omnidrive. When in zoho before, I couldn't get it to post to my blog. TODAY it worked. This is the same thing I wrote before, but this time I posted it directly from zoho to my blog!!!!




I can understand where using online office programs could come in handy.

If you use one version of a program at home, and then go somewhere else and try to

work on your project on a different version of the same program it just doesn't work.

BUT if you use the online version and save your document, you can go anywhere else that has internet and open up your document and continue working on it.  No problem!

 

So, online word and the spreadsheet programs would come in handy for this reason.

We have had patrons many times that couldn't use or computers to work on their document for this very reason.  They leave frustrated and sometimes angry.

 

The tool bars look like they have the same things on them.  Even some new ones that I don't recognize. 

 

 

No comments: