#27 photobucket sllide show

LOLCATS #30

lolcats funny cat pictures There's a BIG bunch of cute pictures at this site. Will go back and visit it again.

chalkboard

Image created at GlassGiant.com

Saturday, October 6, 2007

#32 Omnidrive and shipshot

Well, I am not sure how, but I did manage to download a document to Zoho writer and then download it to omnidrive. I am not sure I can repeat it quickly. Accidently stumbled on the right combination of steps. Will try again later.

I can open my document in omnidrive, but it is a multistep process. Interesting.
I don't see where I will need to use it again at this point. BUT I have proven myself wrong on that a couple of times during this 2.0 process, so you never know!

The recipe I used for this experiment is on my blog.

SNIPSHOT was fun. It is easy to download a picture from your computer and then crop, resize it etc. You can also use an html code to put a picture in this program. FUN!

No comments: