#27 photobucket sllide show

LOLCATS #30

lolcats funny cat pictures There's a BIG bunch of cute pictures at this site. Will go back and visit it again.

chalkboard

Image created at GlassGiant.com

Saturday, October 6, 2007

#31 Plaxo

Well, I went into Plaxo and created a calendar. Not much too put on it though.
Added a couple tv shows, bd's, anniv. Added a link to my calendar on my blog. When I clicked on it however, it only took me to Plaxo where I have to sign in to retrieve my calender. SO I deleted the link.

I can see where this might be a good thing if you have lots of appointments or dates to remember in your daily life. However for me, I don't think I will find a need for it.

Tried the icalshare.com site and found that I couldn't subscribe to anything. Firefox said not linked to any program, and windows said "page can't be found".

No comments: